You have a test coming Friday 9/9. The test will cover the following topics:
- Scientific method including independent and dependent variables and how to graph them
- Measurement including units, tools, and metric conversions
- Scientific notation
- Significant figures (watch the Brightstorm video on this if you are still lost- see the study help section)
- Accuracy, precision, qualitative, and quantitative
- Dimensional analysis (unit conversions)- be ready for this- there will be some tricky ones. You will be able to use your conversion factors handout.